Problem Gambling Checklist
2MBET strives to provide a channel of entertainment to our customer in a positive way. In serving this purpose, we have in place major safeguards to promote and ensure responsible gambling. We encourage our customers to identify their degree of problem gambling risk through the assessment of the checklist below:
- Do you stay away from work or studying in order to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from boredom or unhappiness?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until all your money is lost?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you ever lied, borrowed or stolen to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Gamble as a form of leisure.
- Avoid chasing losses
- Gamble only within your means
- Keep track of the time and amount of money spent
For customers who wish to self-exclude themselves from gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility enabling customers to close their account(s) for a minimum period of six months up to five years as requested. Please contact Customer Services via the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website for more information.
Legal Age Limit
It is against the law for someone under the age of 18 to gamble. 2MBET reserves the right to request for proof of age from any customer and to perform checks to verify the information provided. Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies across countries, hence we advise you to carry out local research before partaking in any form of gambling. 2MBET strongly advise our customers to prevent potential misuse by keeping their account number, user name and password confidential.